Morgan went to the "film". They gave the kids a sack of stuff which included some deodorant and told them to wear it every day. I don' really love the idea of wearing deodorant just for the sake of wearing it. Morgan likes the smell of it... it's Old Spice, the red one. (ewwww). I just usually let him do whatever though, because it's really "H-E- double toothpicks" if you give him the word NO on anything and it takes a lot of energy to cross him.
Hunter went to ST. George over the weekend for soccer games. They stayed in a hotel on Thursday and Friday night and did a lot of eating out and stuff and the weather was great.
Reid's practicing and playing are on hold while he works on getting his grades up to par, so as you can guess I am the meanest mom out there right now. Just way too demanding and overbearing.Wouldn't you hate to have a mom like me?
Oh well.
I went to a really great fireside in Ballard last night. (Over by Roosevelt) A group called Remembering Our Heritage (R.O.C.) was the guest. They sang some really fantastic songs and gave some nice talks. I went with my friend and her date. IT's always nice to be a third wheel.
When she invited me to go it was just me and her, then she called me last night right at the last second to say she was bringing him.Oh well... Someday my ship will come... or is that supposed to read "prince"?
Either way, it'll be someday.....



No comments:
Post a Comment