I know it's been a while. I started a new job and I got a bit busy and I have not been on the internet for a while. Sorry.
This is a picture of my Christmas present. I love it.
I got the Picture board and the shelf and I was so Excited to have them that I got them painted the next day and up on the wall the day after.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Cute!!! Love it! Oh btw, thanks for the clothes! They are so wonderful! I love them!! I especially use the red scarf all the time. Thanks Jan!
Very cute, Jan! Ok, so the family reunion thing. I would love it, but I'm always such a flake about showing up that I wouldn't dare commit to planning one. I think we need one, though. It's been too long!
Well I will be willing to do any planning for it or work with a committee or whatever. I really want us all to get together if we can, it's been so long since we have and I really want to keep in touch. I don't have a big place and I'm not really central for gathering, but I'll do the planning or whatever. Let me know. and I'd love to be on a committee.
Glad to hear from you, slacker! I got a little update on you from Christa, but is still nice to hear from the horse's mouth (not calling you a horse, just an expression). How are the boys? What is this I read about a reunion?
So what's the new job?? I've been way behind on my blogging too lately...lots of typing to do and not much interesting to write about I guess :-)
Post a Comment