Yay... It took me forever to figure it out nd I am not exactly sure what it had to do with, but probably the music since it's the only thing that hasn't been added again.
anyway.. hope no one else encounters the issues.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Good on ya mate, now I can post these stupid comments and you almost feel obligated to post them because I (lest you should forget) was the one to point out your flawed template.
Good game Jana! ha ha I miss you... I haven't seen you forEVER!! I'm so glad you blog and that you got it fixed.. .yay!
Good I'm so glad you got it fixed cause I tried emailing you and my email said the address I had was no good!
Plus, I wanted to let you know those pics of you and the kids are so cute and you look absolutely gorgeous...as usual!
oh trust me mum i had a TON of trouble finding mine
Yay! I'm glad it's fixed. :)
Not only am I glad your commenting is fixed, I am also glad you are blogging! Cute family pics. Your boys are getting so big. I know mine will be there before I know it so I will cherish each day or try to at least, some days are harder to cherish than others if you know what I mean. I need your email too. The one you gave me didn't work. Lots of love to you and your boys from me and mine.
Oh I'm so glad you got it fixed. I was going to comment and tell you that I couldn't comment but DUH that was the whole problem. Another one of those things like "um so what's your number...oh wait I called you"...things. I would have replied to your email but I just got it today. Anyway I'm glad it's fixed.
Hey,
I'm glad to hear that i'm on your blog with these words that are typed and what-not.
Plus I have a keyboard that likes it when he's typed on. He's like,"oooh man type an N...yep thats it another N...N...N oooh."
Its like a keyboard backscratch, only its the face.
Post a Comment