We finally got our own place to live. A girl that used to work at the front desk told Camie and I about a house that her grandmother was renting. She had some other renters in here and they were getting ready to move out so we were the only people who knew about it. The previous renters pretty much trashed the place and left it like that, so her grandma didn't really charge us a deposit since we would clean it ourselves. Camie is my roommate. She went on vacation the week that we found out we got the place so it was pretty much the boys and I who cleaned. We got it for an awesome rent price too. (I finally feel like a "REAL" girl.)
It has been snowing here for several days and we had a big storm last weekendtoo so there is a ton of snow and the boys and I have had a fun time with building snowmen and having snowball fights and going sledding. I have a few pictures so I'll post them.
On the job note...
I still have one.
The owners have decided to send me to Anaheim, California to General Manager training for a week in January. I'm kind of looking forward to it, but mostly I'll just be glad when it's over. It'll be like going to college for a week and a lot of homework and I have to pass the class with a 92% or better so that's a little stressful.!!
I really like my job though and want to continue so I'll pass!
I'm really looking forward to seeing all my family members at Christmastime.
See you soon.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so glad that you found a place to call your own and that your job is going well. That's great that they want you to do te general manager training. You'll do great!
It's about time we heard from you again! I was beginning to wonder what kind of crazy stuff was happening there in Vernal! I'm so happy for you that you got your own place again! I know that's something you have wanted to happen for a while! TTYL! *HUGS*
Post a Comment